The LS3 Reflective Pac-lite cycling jacket has evolved! Based on the feedback from over 1000 cyclists that currently wear the LS2 Jacket, we have made a few updates to the NEW 2020 edition.
- Made from 100% Recycled Plastic.
- 30% Lighter making it easier to pack away.
- Water-proof YKK Vislon zips (Extra durable).
- New adjustable hood design with toggles.
- New Red colour option.
- Reinforced pocket bags (Extra durable).
- Reflective stripes are now horizontal.
- Large internal phone pocket
- - - - - - - - -
Please note that these jackets are currently in production and will be ready to ship at the end of August 2020.
Please note: Due to the Corona Virus our factory was not able to produce all our jackets in time for the above delivery date. The jackets will now be complete mid-September, with a further 4 weeks shipping. We are very sorry for the delay and will do our best to send your pre-order asap.
Full refunds will be accepted on all pre-order at anytime before delivery. Refunds, returns or exchanges will be accepted on all orders 60 days after you have received your jacket.
- - - - - - - - -
This jacket is perfect for your daily commutes. It's discrete integrated reflective stripes are woven into the body of fabric so you can wear this jacket both on and off the bike.
This jacket will keep you dry with it's DWR coating + Internal WATER-PROOF membrane. There is also tons of VENTILATION on this reflective jacket so you won't get too hot. Not only is the fabric highly BREATHABLE, but we have also added underarm zips to get rid of excess moisture.
- Detachable hood with adjustable toggles
- YKK Aqua-guard Vislon front zip
- Microfleece on the back-neck collar
- Bonded locker loop
- x2 concealed side zip pockets
- x1 Internal chest pocket
- Articulated shoulder + arms for a comfortable ride
- Velcro cuff straps
- Dropped back hem
- Adjustable hem toggles
- No external branding
- 100% Recycled PA
- Breathability = 8,000g/m²/24hrs
- Waterproofness = 10,000mm
- 10K/10K internal membrane
- External DWR coating
- Reflective Thread = 3M Scotchlite
Have a read at what these cycling blogs had to say about last seasons jacket: